The story of Rigamonti starts in 1946 in a small village in the north of Italy. The enterprise first denomination was Rigamonti Serafino and sons. It took its actual name in 1976 when the original building was no longer able to satisfy the growing volume request and the company had to find a new location. The actual factory is now a modern industrial building, devised in compliance to functionality and rationality standards to allow the right compromise between high automation and artisan approach. Rigamonti has been distributing its articles worldwide and nowadays it enjoys the household market’s trust and the appraisal of the customers.